Terms & Conditions
- Website Use. You agree to use the Website for legal purposes only, and in accordance with all applicable laws. In consideration for your agreement to the T&C contained here, Three W grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to access and use the Website. You may download material from the Website only for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, publish, commercially exploit or otherwise transfer any material from the Website. The burden of determining that use of any information, software or any other content on the Website is permissible rests with the user. You may not use Three W computing resources or the Website to disseminate unsolicited advertising or promotional material of any kind. Your use of the Website is at the discretion of Three W, and Three W may terminate your use of the Website and/or block your access to the Website at any time, without notice, with or without cause. You agree that Three W will not be liable to you or to any third party for the termination of your access to the Website for any reason.
- Trademarks. The Three W logo, name and all graphics on the Website are trademarks of Three W. Copying, reproduction, use or redistribution of trademarks, without the written permission of Three W is prohibited. Other trademarks that may appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
- Links to Other Sites. The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites maintained or controlled by parties other than Three W (“Third-Party Site(s)”). Three W is not responsible for and does not screen, approve, review or endorse the contents of or use of any of the products or services that may be offered at the Third-Party Sites. This Section 4 does not apply to Third-Party Sites maintained by schools specifically featured on the Website.
- Choice of Law/Forum Selection. You agree that any dispute arising out of or relating to these T&C or any content posted to the Website, including copies and republication thereof, whether based in contract, tort, statutory or other law, will be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. You further consent to the personal jurisdiction of and exclusive venue in the federal and state courts located in Los Angeles County, California, and waive any objection to such jurisdiction or venue.
- Disclaimer of Warranty/Limitation of Liability. THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR USE OF A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Three W does not warrant, and hereby disclaims any warranties, either express or implied, with respect to the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the Website, information obtained from the Website, or links on the Website. Three W does not warrant that the Website will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner, or that the Website is free of viruses or other harmful components. Use of information obtained from or through the Website is at your own risk. YOU AGREE THAT THREE W WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES, EITHER ACTUAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE T&C, OR TO YOUR (OR ANY THIRD PARTY’S) USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR TO YOUR RELIANCE UPON INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. IN PARTICULAR, THREE W WILL HAVE NO LIABILTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE, (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS FOR DEFAMATION, ERRORS, LOSS OF DATA, OR INTERRUPTION IN AVAILABILITY OF DATA), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE T&C, YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE A WEBSITE, OR TO YOUR RELIANCE UPON INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTORY OR OTHER LAW, EXCEPT ONLY IN THE CASE OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY WHERE AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES SUCH LIABILITY. Three W makes no representation regarding your ability to transmit and receive information from or through the Website and you agree and acknowledge that your ability to access the Website may be impaired. Three W disclaims any and all liability resulting from or related to such events.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Three W and its assigns, affiliated companies, agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, contractors, partners, and all parties involved in creating, producing, and delivering this Website (collectively, “Related Party” or “Related Parties”) harmless from any claims, losses or damages, including legal fees and costs, resulting from your use of the Website, your violation of these T&C, or your violation of any third-party rights, including, without limitation, any copyright, trademark, property, or privacy rights. You also agree to fully cooperate in Three W’s defense, or a Related Party’s defense, against any such claims.
Copyright © 2011-2017 Three-W U.S., Incorporated, dba Three W International
Updated by Three W International on September 21, 2017.